A good friend whom I've known since college tied the knot this weekend! It was a beautiful ceremony over which Fr. Dave (our priest from St. Mary's) presided.
I had never been to the Orange County Mining Co. and
we were glad to have the opportunity to go. What a neat
location, with a view of the hills. And even though
Disneyland is a few miles away, you could see the
fireworks from here. So, the bride and groom got
their own show.
So great to see you guys so happy. Congrats Sean and Mindy!
The next day we figured that since we were already in the area, we couldn't pass up a perfectly good chance to go to Disneyland! This was a particularly special trip because while Neal had been to the Magic Kingdom in Florida, he had never been to Disneyland in California. I think that Tinkerbell and the other fairies conspired to make this a good first experience for him because we didn't have to wait very long in any of the lines, Indie broke down but miraculously opened again within an hour, and after a drizzly morning, the sun ended up making an appearance and it turned out to be a beautiful day. Thank you fairies!
Okay, here in California we might have the better
Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but Florida has so got us
beat on the castle.
On Pirates. Ever since I was a kid, I have ridden this ride
and passed by this restaurant a hundred times. I have
always wanted to eat there and yet, have never done so.
One of these days!
Haunted Mansion
what you will look like when you're older based on your
lifestyle and habits. Amazing, I never knew your skin
actually started to fall off your face in old age. I also never
knew that your glasses got old right along with you!
I'm just glad Neal will still have hair at that age, and
that it will be the same color it is today.
decade or two. It's now a Finding Nemo themed adventure
but still pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment